In this 8 minute Mirror Work Session Claire Anstey takes you through a series of affirmations that command your body to rejuvenate at a cellular level and create a more youthful, vibrant and healthier you.
You may notice that we have numbered our Mirror work Sessions, this is to help you navigate through our various mirror work sessions on the same topics and themes we have given each session a number. You don’t need to do the sessions in any order but it helps you remember your favourites and discover sessions you are yet to try.
Introduction to This Session
This is the introduction audio for “All The Cells Of My Body Grow Younger Every Day Mirror Work Session.
Please listen to this audio to understand what to do in this session and what type of mirror and space you require.
Mirror Work Session
Affirmations Used in This Session
To embed your Mirror Work session further, you may wish to repeat these affirmations throughout your day.
Choose your favourite one or two and simply repeat.
- All the cells in my body are returning to their perfect original blueprint.
- All the cells of my body grow younger every day.
- Each day I grow younger and healthier.
- Eternal youth courses through every cell in my body.
- Every cell in my body is replenishing, repairing.
- Every cell in my body vibrates with eternal youth.
- Every day I am growing younger and younger.
- Every day I am more youthful and full of life than the day before.
- Every cell in my body is replenishing, repairing, and replacing according to the perfection of my original DNA blueprint.
- Every day I look and feel younger than the day before.
About Mirror Work:
Mirror work is one of the simplest and most powerful exercises we can do. Mirror Work was a method originally developed by inspirational teacher Louise Hay as a way of getting in touch with the inner self.
The primary purpose of mirror work is to develop self-love, self-care, and a more meaningful relationship with others.
By simply looking into the mirror for a certain amount of time each day and gently talking to yourself, you can foster a more compassionate and forgiving connection with yourself.
Because the mirror reflects back to you the feelings you have about yourself. It makes you immediately aware of where you are resisting and where you are open and flowing. It clearly shows you what thoughts you will need to change if you want to have a joyous, fulfilling life.
As you learn to do mirror work, you will become much more aware of the words you say and the things you do. You will learn to take care of yourself on a deeper level than you have done before.
In this session you will be guided by your teacher Claire Anstey to repeat powerful affirmations or commands whilst looking at yourself in a mirror.
Mirror work is strangely confronting, undeniably intimidating. Sometimes it can feel a little embarrassing but it is profoundly healing.
You will not regret doing this session nor practising mirror work in your life.